Wednesday, September 9, 2009

God in Me

God.
You made me who I am.
Your work in me has led me to where I am.
Your words to me have spoken of how I must be.
Your hand has led me to discover all you are.
God.

And right now? I just have to cling to this Truth.

I just have to hang on to the fact that WHO you created me to be, combined with WHERE you have led me, the WORDS you have spoken to me, and everything that YOU are has been divinely interwoven according to your wisdom, knowledge, and grace.

Because right now? I need this Truth in my life.

I question who I am in light of who others are. I question where I am in light of where I feel I should be. I question the Words you have spoken in my doubt. I have lost sight of all that you are.

God.
You made me who I am.
Your work in me has led me to where I am.
Your words to me have spoken of how I must be.
Your hand has led me to discover all you are.
God.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Betsy. I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Betsy, those were great words to read tonight. (P.S. I'm so glad we have like-hair cuts. :D Makes me feel better about embracing it, to which I shall indeed! Here's to adventures in short hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.P.S. We should get Rachel to join in the short hair fun.

    ReplyDelete